Favorite Star Wars Characters

Go down

Favorite Star Wars Characters Empty Favorite Star Wars Characters

Post by CWO on Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:48 am

I always like Hans Solo, Chewie, Jedis and Bounty Hunters.




and any hot girls...alien or otherwise







PS I'm ashamed DH didn't post here first
CWO
CWO
Admin
Admin

Posts : 173
Join date : 2010-09-27
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

Favorite Star Wars Characters Empty Re: Favorite Star Wars Characters

Post by Darth Henning on Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:44 am

I actually collect very little in the way of Star Wars figures. It basically falls into 4 categories:

1) ONE each of the Skywalkers
2) ONE each of Rogue Squadron (ok, 2 Wedges)
3) Clone Troopers
4) Favourite EU characters

Otherwise, they're a pass for me.

Never bought a vehicle in my life. (speeder bikes don't count)

Now Star Wars LEGO is another matter.
Darth Henning
Darth Henning
Admin
Admin

Posts : 159
Join date : 2010-09-27
Location : Canada

http://warofthewords.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Favorite Star Wars Characters Empty Re: Favorite Star Wars Characters

Post by CWO on Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:11 am

Darth Henning wrote:I actually collect very little in the way of Star Wars figures. It basically falls into 4 categories:

1) ONE each of the Skywalkers
2) ONE each of Rogue Squadron (ok, 2 Wedges)
3) Clone Troopers
4) Favourite EU characters

Otherwise, they're a pass for me.

Never bought a vehicle in my life. (speeder bikes don't count)

Now Star Wars LEGO is another matter.


BUT BUT BUT.... Who is your favorite character?
CWO
CWO
Admin
Admin

Posts : 173
Join date : 2010-09-27
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

Favorite Star Wars Characters Empty Re: Favorite Star Wars Characters

Post by Darth Henning on Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:22 am

Over the whole saga? Three-way Tie Darth Revan, Darth Nhilius, Wedge.
Darth Henning
Darth Henning
Admin
Admin

Posts : 159
Join date : 2010-09-27
Location : Canada

http://warofthewords.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Favorite Star Wars Characters Empty Re: Favorite Star Wars Characters

Post by CWO on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:13 am

Darth Henning wrote:Over the whole saga? Three-way Tie Darth Revan, Darth Nhilius, Wedge.

Seems quite a few people including myself like Wedge...he has almost a cult following. Just my thought... scratch
CWO
CWO
Admin
Admin

Posts : 173
Join date : 2010-09-27
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

Favorite Star Wars Characters Empty Re: Favorite Star Wars Characters

Post by Darth Henning on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:20 am

He's Wedge Force-Damned Antilles!

The guy who led two of the most famous fighter squadrons in the saga, blew up two death stars, blew up a super star destroyer, commanded a super star destroyer, and banged more women of more species than you or I will ever meet.
Darth Henning
Darth Henning
Admin
Admin

Posts : 159
Join date : 2010-09-27
Location : Canada

http://warofthewords.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Favorite Star Wars Characters Empty Re: Favorite Star Wars Characters

Post by CWO on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:26 am

Darth Henning wrote:He's Wedge Force-Damned Antilles!

The guy who led two of the most famous fighter squadrons in the saga, blew up two death stars, blew up a super star destroyer, commanded a super star destroyer, and banged more women of more species than you or I will ever meet.

You convinced me we need a National Wedge Day on here Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
CWO
CWO
Admin
Admin

Posts : 173
Join date : 2010-09-27
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

Favorite Star Wars Characters Empty Re: Favorite Star Wars Characters

Post by rising phoenix15 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:58 pm

hehehe leia >.>

and no ya aint gunna see me in her slave outfit...

and boba fett..
rising phoenix15
rising phoenix15
Trooper
Trooper

Posts : 31
Join date : 2010-09-29
Location : FL

http://www.exelements.net/kayura232/

Back to top Go down

Favorite Star Wars Characters Empty Re: Favorite Star Wars Characters

Post by Darth Henning on Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:04 pm

rising phoenix15 wrote:and no ya aint gunna see me in her slave outfit...

And just how many times has Shippy tried for that?
Darth Henning
Darth Henning
Admin
Admin

Posts : 159
Join date : 2010-09-27
Location : Canada

http://warofthewords.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Favorite Star Wars Characters Empty Re: Favorite Star Wars Characters

Post by rising phoenix15 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:06 pm

actually... none

he did get to see me in baroness.. and he will be seeing me as jinx and rinoa heartily
rising phoenix15
rising phoenix15
Trooper
Trooper

Posts : 31
Join date : 2010-09-29
Location : FL

http://www.exelements.net/kayura232/

Back to top Go down

Favorite Star Wars Characters Empty Re: Favorite Star Wars Characters

Post by CWO on Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:30 am

rising phoenix15 wrote:actually... none

he did get to see me in baroness.. and he will be seeing me as jinx and rinoa heartily


NO PICS.... NO PROOF Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
CWO
CWO
Admin
Admin

Posts : 173
Join date : 2010-09-27
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

Favorite Star Wars Characters Empty Re: Favorite Star Wars Characters

Post by 1337w422102 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:34 am

Wedge owns, but my favourite is still and will always be Kyle Motherkriffin' Katarn. Hell, I even accidentally got entangled in the world of Star Wars roleplay on twitter posting as him.
1337w422102
1337w422102
Trooper
Trooper

Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-09-28
Location : Lost in the Web

http://ages25andup.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Favorite Star Wars Characters Empty Re: Favorite Star Wars Characters

Post by Shipwreck on Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:15 am

CWO wrote:
rising phoenix15 wrote:actually... none

he did get to see me in baroness.. and he will be seeing me as jinx and rinoa heartily


NO PICS.... NO PROOF Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Favorite Star Wars Characters IMG_9255
Favorite Star Wars Characters IMG_9252
Favorite Star Wars Characters IMG_9254
Favorite Star Wars Characters IMG_9250
nuff proof?
Shipwreck
Shipwreck
Specialist
Specialist

Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-09-29

Back to top Go down

Favorite Star Wars Characters Empty Re: Favorite Star Wars Characters

Post by Shipwreck on Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:20 am

ok back to the topic at hand... Fav SW character...

Non-Force users
Creature Species/Name: Wookie:Chewie.
Human: Han Solo

Jedi- Qui-Gon Jinn
Sith- Vader's Apprentice in Force unleashed.

Imperial
Space Vehicle- Tie Intercepter
Ground Vehicle- AT-AT

Rebel:
Space Vehicle- Millinum Falcon
Ground Vehicle- Snow Speeder
Shipwreck
Shipwreck
Specialist
Specialist

Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-09-29

Back to top Go down

Favorite Star Wars Characters Empty Re: Favorite Star Wars Characters

Post by Shipwreck on Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:25 am

Darth Henning wrote:
rising phoenix15 wrote:and no ya aint gunna see me in her slave outfit...

And just how many times has Shippy tried for that?

She is correct. I've never asked about the slave outfit. Not into the slave thing.
Shipwreck
Shipwreck
Specialist
Specialist

Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-09-29

Back to top Go down

Favorite Star Wars Characters Empty Re: Favorite Star Wars Characters

Post by thatjimboguy on Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:34 am

Hmm..favorite character...

I haven't read a lot of the books, but how about Luke when he goes over to the Dark Side...

How about Anakin in Episode 3?

That's about it from me I guess.
thatjimboguy
thatjimboguy
Trooper
Trooper

Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-10-11

Back to top Go down

Favorite Star Wars Characters Empty Re: Favorite Star Wars Characters

Post by CWO on Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:12 pm

Hey those are great pics just saw them....
CWO
CWO
Admin
Admin

Posts : 173
Join date : 2010-09-27
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

Favorite Star Wars Characters Empty Re: Favorite Star Wars Characters

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum